Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Road Guide

I completed the first part of my national book tour this morning, and
can report overwhelming success! The Road Guide is now available at
these locations:

Revelations
AJ's Bike Shop
The Meredith Hirsch Salon (61 Broadway, Suite 204--upstairs)

Looks like everyone is selling it for the same price as 21st Century,
$14. So buy a copy for yourself, a back-up copy (you can never be
sure what might happen), stocking stuffer copies, birthday gift
copies, bathroom copies (those are a must-have), etc. Remember, I'm
making a ton of $ off this, so help support my now-defunct 403b
retirement plan. It's a really good cause.

I may or may not ride this weekend. I'll likely be in Chicago
prepping for the Oprah show, which kicks off the national tour that
starts next week. You'd think I'd be excited, but all this national
attention and success is going to kill my training program. So will
it be worth it? Only time will tell. Right now, the cramping in my
hand from signing autographs is killing me, so I have to wonder. I'll
keep y'all posted.

Pasta lumbago!

Greg
July 28, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment